I haven't spoken to him in 5 days.
We have the same birthday, we're super different, therefore, the zodiac signs & their crap can kiss my swish.
I don't know how many people have married their first love. He is mine. Oh-so-fortunately, I am his. I think we're going to get married but I don't want to jinx it, in case someone else is supposed to be that "time freezes and that's how you know" girl.
This is the story about the guy who asked to talk to me and used up every minute staring at the floor as
I was lecturing him about finding the right girl and that asking a girl to talk to her (come on, we all know he only wanted to mess around - one night stand style) when he really just wanted to lip-smack and get touchy-touchy was such a loser move.
He was drunk as a skunk.
Senior year.
Losing their chance to play in the high school Championship game.
I swear I gave him no chance that night three years ago.
I'm watching Nashville on Hulu right now so I'll have more to say tomorrow. Kama Chronicles will break his heart. We won't tell him. Or maybe he'll find out when he finds this blog. Chances are - he won't.
Long distance relationships suck. Yet, it's a wonderful challenge for two people who want to test their
love for each other. We are currently experiencing our second one.
Damn, I miss everything about him. I hope he's dreaming of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment